Snow-Falling-Effect

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pihu's Birthday

My Birthday

   I am three years old , 

 and a lot more bold, 

I don't care too much

About things as such.



Gifts, balloons, party;
streamers and confetti...
          All these trifle matters ;
         can't ruffle my feathers







All I care the most
 is about my dress
Oh! yes,yes ,yes!
 It should be the best!

 Okay,Okay.. black dress is fine
the one with sequins in silver twine,


And I have little black boots to match,
with shimmering sparkling silver patch



With flowers and frills and tiny lil' bells
But O dear me ! 
I shouldn't further dwell
Coz' precious is my family and my pals; 
Ma and Papa and Dada and all,


I love them the most
as they are a boon
so I wish my next b'day to be soon
when again I will be with my friends
and hope that the party will 

never end.............                                                            


 FOR
 my sweet lil daughter . . .....on her third Birthday....  :)

2 comments:

  1. wow i love this mother's poem for her sweet lil daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally....you won! I have to reply to you as anonymous as you are not going to be visible despite all of us telling you to do so ! Okay...Thanks for your sweet comment and she has grown much till you poated this commnet...so come and see buy urslf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...