Snow-Falling-Effect

Monday, January 27, 2014

# Day 16

There are days when everything is gloomy and one has to brave through it all ... alone. The school, worksheets, projects and tests are still to be completed, food to be cooked and house to be taken care of. But isn't it days like this that are the most important,a test for us, for our endurence and courage. And once we came out unscathed then the calm, the confidence,belief in God is all restored :)
Yesterday was one of such days but as I survived it seemed good. The yellow bloom in the balcony of a neighbour gave me hope and somehow after the thunder clouds moved away the flower was still shining which made me feel as if it bloomed today specifically for me and telling me to be calm and radiant like it. Happy Moment, Happy Day (no pics of it though )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...