# Happy Day 5

Sipping my 4:00 PM coffee with a handful of salted peanuts.The sunlight filters in to the room through Fuchsia curtains and scatters on the white tiled floor making interesting patterns and filling the white walls with a warm pink glow. This is a time of the day I long to have some quietude and never seems to have it. This is the time for phone to buzz, neighbours to visit, kids to be tended with studies and food and every thing else.Today its different. Anindy is taking a nap and Aadya is writing in 'VarnMala' ,so  I am able to steal the time for myself. The fuchsia glow ,the long swaying shadows of coconut tree leaves on the curtains , the warm sun on my skin...... gives pleasure and becomes the happy moment of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)