Snow-Falling-Effect

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The View

Its rare that I get enamoured by materialistic things but this image upon which I stumbled through Internet, simply denies to fade away from my mind.I am so into it that I have thought about all the reconstruction my house,in Bangalore or in my native has to undergo in order to get this place.The only thing which was able to put constraint on my craziness is - no matter if I'll  attain this tiny reading place with books stacked in its drawers, but no way on earth can I get the outside view....sigh.

God lies in being free from material bonding and infatuations.... Hm... I take a deep breath ....inhale...exhale....inhale...exhale... Yes,I am a free bird!
Happy Day . ;) #29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...