The Beauty in White

I was not enthusiastic about going to a Home Decor`Fair but, on my partner's insistence I agreed and the moment I  entered ....I knew I was going to be happy!
The place was stuffed with many beautiful artifacts.Furniture pieces and decor items were placed under bright and dim lights as necessary.Small pieces are placed strategically to ensure they catch the eye. But I was more caught up in the Sang-e-Marmar OR The marble section. I specially liked this beautifully carved Marble Lantern embellished with stones glued into an intricate lattice work in the traditional red ,green and golden.Plus its electric and don't forget to appreciate the black marble table top on which it is placed.The flower motifs with that Rajasthan Blue!

Happy Day .# 32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)