|Thanks Dear Live-wire Girl|
Her blog needs no introduction still for the sleepy heads she blogs at 'Sunshine and Zephyr' ..yes, we both are sunshine loving sunny people ..
She is the first person I met for real from this blog-o-world and that too on the very first day of 2015 !
She is warm and if rubbed wrong, can be volatile.And as you can guess (if you know me even a little) that I love this aggressive streak of her.
She is affectionate and concerned (she mailed me a full post rectifying it of my errors !) fun and peppy (there's hardly a thing under the sun which have failed to amuse us ) And for countless other reasons some even unknown to me ,she is really special to me...
And that she is one of the most positive and vivacious person I have met in my life does not hurt the cause:P
I admire her for her strength of character, clarity of vision and her sharp-edge intelligence (I know intelligence is never blunt but am emphasising) which is exactly the way her writing is - gritty and aggressive,sensuous and mushy, nondualistic and divine ...simply complex !
Ummm .... kuch aur bhi likhna tha ..:p
She has bestowed upon me not one but two ! awards 'The Versatile Blogger' and 'The Sisterhood of Blogging'.
One can easily smell her love and generosity towards me :):)
I have also received the same award of a Versatile Blogger from Aditya Sinha ji.
|Thanks Shweta, Aditya Sinha ji|
thinking about the word 'facets' he has used in his blog title. I wondered if Electromagnetism and thermodynamics law would count as facets !
So you can clearly imagine my BLISS when I found the first post titled 'Aligarh ki kachori ! followed by travel tales, blog challenges,contests and posts relating to his myriad interests.
He has this breezy style of writing which leaves you happy and fresh.
Recently I have come to know about his other blogs also-
'Divine Perplex' and 'Mere panne'
Now for the rules which are -
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog .
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate 5-10 blogs that you adore. Okay, All Done !
MY ANSWERS -
1. God asked you to measure happiness,how would you do that ?
There should be no reasons for happiness. So less the reasons , more the happiness.
2. What is that one life changing moment that you will never forget?
Getting married .
3. What’s your take on the the statement ” As we get wealthier we trade off emotions” ?
Quoting Will Smith "Money and success don't change people ; they merely amplify what is already there."
4. We all face failures sometime in life. How did you face it ? Share an incidence.
I sleep. Wake up . Start again.
5. How you keep yourself motivated when things are not going as you wished them to be?
I just cry .. attempt another approach. Cry .. more modifications.. .... it goes on till its done :)
6. What you cherish more – reading or writing ?
Feeling lazy -read . feeling active - write :)
7. Do you agree when I say ‘sense of humour’ is the most important ingredient in a happy marriage ? If not, then share your recipe?
Its important as it makes a marriage bliss, stress free and fun ... friendly . But personally and honestly Empathy is more important and mutual respect ESSENTIAL
8. Who are you – simple ‘chai /tea ‘ person or the glamorous ‘coffee’ one !
He he he... I am a 'Milk' person .. white with less sugar.
9. Define three qualities that make you – You, unique.
Keen observation ( Purely unintentional) combined with brutal honesty and a whacky sense of humour . The combo seems odd . And the list is endless... so for more kindly fill in the Blogger Contact Form Okay ! :p :)
10. Share something about yourself that you want us to know. It can be anything.
Sure . I Love You friend .. wanted you to know it :) :p
My 5 nominations for the 'Versatile Blogger' are -
Anita - The Explorer Of Miracles
Archana Chaurasiya Kapoor - Drishti
Anmol Rawat - AnmolRawat
Vishal Beroo - Vishal Bheero
Ankur Anand - Tangled Vibes
For 'The Sisterhood Of Blogging' Award -
Nimi Arora- All in A Day's Work
Meoww - Meoww's Musings
Barbara Fischer - The March House book Blog
Sindhu - The Art and Me
Kiran Acharya - The sea and Me
And my 5 questions for you all are -
1. Name one post (with links of-course )of another blogger than you which you find awesome.
2. Name one post of yours which is close to your heart (need not the best one )
3. Which character from a movie/book you found resembles you the most ?
4. The first/most important item in your bucket list.
5. That one moment (there's bound to be one at-least) when your life changed.
Have Fun .Keep Blogging.
Love n cheers.