Snow-Falling-Effect

Sunday, April 12, 2015

ये दोनों (FPFS : Day four )

At Home :)


मस्तक का  शांत स्निग्ध  चंदन
माँ की आँखों का  मृदु  अंजन 

मेरे आँगन की यह कलिका 
अपने मन की जो है मलिका 

इन दोनों से चहका ये  घर
महका जीवन केसर-केसर

मस्तक = forehead                                                                 स्निग्ध =  soft and glowing
चंदन = sandalwood tilak                                                       कलिका =  very young bud
मलिका = queen                                                                       चहका = twittering 
महका = fragrant                                                                     केसर = saffron (here, made calm and  relaxing  like the fragrance of saffron )


I have been tagged by my soul-sis Maniparna to take part in Five photos Five stories Challenge (FPFS) which is- Post a picture for 5 consecutive days and attach a post to it , fiction, poem or short write-up.It can be anything to suit your taste.
I am tagging  my very dear  friend Dr. Kiran on my Day four and as a part of the challenge, I will tag a new person on Day five.

16 comments:

  1. सुन्दर शब्द ... बच्चों की किलकारी और महक जीवन में खुशियाँ भर देती है ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sach hai .. sundar shabdon hetu aabhar :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully described Kokila. These little buds are indeed making our life more fragrant and beautiful... :-)

    Beautiful click...my love and blessings for your lil angels... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mani .. yes these are the reason for us to be here ..the center of the earth ..heartfelt thanks for the blessings dear .Kids always need these :)

      Delete
  3. Aww... such a cute pic.:) Gold bless.
    Lovely poem. Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tagging you is my pleasure as now ai 'll get to read some spontaneous words with a beautiful image ..for sure :)
      Thanks for the wishes dearie :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear. :) I hope I don't disappoint you. Here's my first post:
      https://drkiranacharya.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/birth-of-a-flower/

      Delete
    3. Aww.. Kiran I loved it dear and by now ,you must have known it from so many places I have been talking about it .. :) :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Kokila, being a mother i really loved your poem. More so because its in hindi.

    Thanks for visiting us at http://sinhasat302.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey DM .. glad you dropped by :) I loved it there at your HN 302:) and am going to be a regular visitor :)
      Its a REAL pleasure that you enjoyed the words in hindi .
      Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  5. For a moment I felt I don't want to read just see the pic, so I loved it crazy the pic and the creation hindi and Kokila is a super star creation, hugs babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many thanks dearie :)
      So happy you enjoyed it .. I am downplaying their naughtiness though :P

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend ...
      Love n love :)

      Delete
  7. So so so so beautiful Kokila! :) Like so vivid emotions and love. Lovely description. Superb pic and I m sure one in the best pics collection of yours. And this is a beautiful post in this space. thanks for sharing! Love to both the shaitaans ;) (i can see naughtiness in even the sweet pic or is it just me?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Shankx .. Ek shaitan hi dusre shaitan KO pehchan sakta hai :D:D
      Thank you for the comment love and the boost, its much needed and always waited for :):)

      Delete

Your views and thoughts make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...