My First Quote : 3 DQC

 I have been nominated in this 3 Day Quote Challenge by my blogger friend Kiran Acharya and Ravish Mani . 
There are quotes which  at times have enlightened me, evoked literary pleasure at other and helped in refining my thoughts but for this challenge I am sharing my own thoughts as quotes.I hope you will like it :)

Background Images : Painted and clicked by ME :) :)



The Rules 
  1. Post a favorite and a different quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, from any book or author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.
My nomination for Day 1 is-

18 comments:

  1. Simply Awesome! Thanks for revealing the secret of creativeness. You, yourself, are creativity personified. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ravish for the sunny words :) :) though I have my doubts for these :P

      Delete
  2. Nice one. Belated Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sougata .. its always pleasure to have you here :)

      Delete
  3. You've come back with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uppal ji :) And the next TAG is for YOU as i want to know quotes dear to you :) :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful quote, kokila...and, so true... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soul-sis ... you have some incredible qualities I look up to dear .. will mail some other day :) :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Meera .. Your visit is much cherished :)

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful quote, Kokila! Thanks for accepting the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiran and its me who is glad to be tagged in the first place :) :)

      Delete
  7. A lovely quote, Kokila, and thanks for the tag. You know sometimes I do get inspired in crowd situations with a billion ideas to write about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can totally relate to it Rachna ... and as they have said - "Ideas are wandering sons .They come when you least expect them " :P :P I am high on Quote fever I guess :D :D still conception is a solitary process generally :) :) Thanks for accepting the tag dear .looking forward for yours .. :) :)

      Delete
  8. How so very true! You are amazing, you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meoww :) I am real glad that a creative and extremely talented person like you is vouching for it :) :)

      Delete

Your views make this blog work ...Thanks a lot. :)